Monday, October 20, 2008

Confused

I’m sitting alone in cafe, waiting for my brother at the gym. Hungry and thinking the plots of my novel. I've written them in my journal. But I have to re-think to have a good story.
AAAHHHHH....!!! I'm sooo... confused.
Many ideas and many ways but I don't feel they fit in. I like reading novels and watching movies to get ideas for my own story.
I know what you're saying. It's not enough, isn't it? People say you have to keep writing to let your story flowing and you can have your own style. That is my purpose now.
It's easy to say but so hard to do. One thing in my mind, if we want something, we have to keep our mind focus and never give up. That's my promise.
Every time I go to bookstore - and I always go to bookstore whenever I go to mall, I always want to see one of my novels there. Of course, it's still in my dream. But I hope I don't have to wait too long *crossing fingers*

+++ sai with smile +++

No comments: