Monday, October 20, 2008

Twilight, a novel by Stephenie Meyer

Bella Swan’s move to Forks could have been the most boring move she ever made. But when she meets the mysterious and alluring Edward Cullen, her life take a thrilling and terrifying turn. Up until now, Edward has managed to keep his vampire identity a secret in the small community he lives in, but now nobody is safe, especially Bella.

Simple. That was the first thing in my mind. First love of a girl and a boy in high school. But once you read it, you can’t stop til you reach the core. Human girl-vampire “boy” forbidden love and the complexity of their existence. I’m so old school. I’ve just read this in mid October. Oh, poor me. I can’t hardly wait to read the sequel. Stephenie Meyer described Edward Cullen perfectly gorgeous. His face, his skin, his mysterious personality, his body, his angelic voice. Uh, make me melted to the very bone.



Book-O-Meter

No comments: