Thursday, November 27, 2008

Midnight Sun is Postponed?!

Ms. Meyer said in her website that Midnight Sun is postponed. The manuscript of the story was illegally posted on the internet. Oh, no! Who did this? I can’t believe I may not read Twilight from Edward’s perspective.

“So where does this leave Midnight Sun? My first feeling was that there was no way to continue. Writing isn't like math; in math, two plus two always equals four no matter what your mood is like. With writing, the way you feel changes everything. If I tried to write Midnight Sun now, in my current frame of mind, James would probably win and all the Cullens would die, which wouldn't dovetail too well with the original story. In any case, I feel too sad about what has happened to continue working on Midnight Sun, and so it is on hold indefinitely.” – Stephenie Meyer on stepheniemeyer.com, August 28, 2008.

"For all intents and purposes, 'Breaking Dawn' is the last book," she told MTV News. "It might easily happen that I quit here. There'd be a lot of good reasons for doing that, so I don't know if we need to get into all the future possibilities and speculations, 'cause I'll just go crazy, and I'm so close already!"

Is there a chance that Meyer will change her mind after a break from the Cullen universe? We'll wait and see. - Sabrina Rojas Weiss

Midnight Sun is officially postponed. Or is it possibly canceled?

No comments: