Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Moon, a novel by Stephenie Meyer

Legions of readers entranced by the New York Times bestseller Twilight are hungry for the continuing story of star-crossed lovers, Bella and Edward. In New Moon, Stephenie Meyer delivers another irresistible combination of romance and suspense with a supernatural twist. Passionate, riveting, and full of surprising twists and turns, this vampire love saga is well on its way to literary immortality.



Poor Bella. I almost cried when Edward left. She was so desperate and down. I feel more pity to her because Ms. Meyer used first point of view. Her suffers seemed so terrible and she had to do extreme things in order to hear Edward’s angelic voice. *blinking eyes to clear the tears and sobbing a little*

I saw the story was so grey and cloudy and windy. Even her friends left her. Why Ms. Meyer wrote story like this? I know that’s good to drag our readers to get “the feel” to the characters, but… I don’t know what to say anymore. I think it’s too cheesy. Ups, sorry Ms. Meyer, sorry everyone. Don’t be mad at me. It’s just my opinion.

This is a good book. Although Edward left, I kept on reading. New Moon didn’t run out of its charm. It HYPNOTIZED me… Bella has Jacob and Bella-Edward-Jacob relationships became more complicated and dangerous. Vampire versus werewolf. Old enemy met again in new era, in teenagers form.
After all, I love New Moon. I’m proud to say I’m a huge fan of Edward Cullen. I must read Eclipse, immediately.



Book-O-Meter

1 comment:

Recipe of Sweet n Sour said...

Such a wonderful story.. Even the word 'wonderful' is not enough!!
First time, i read TWILIGHT, then after i've finished it.. Owh, can u guess, i'm addicted with it.. I want to read more n more..

Relationship of vampire n human, dangerous!! However, we can't leave the romantic side behind..


Now, i'm reading New Moon, after that i'll read eclipse and then... the last books, breaking dawn. You must read it too... ^^