Monday, March 15, 2010

Blue Bloods: The Van Alen Legacy


By Melissa de la Cruz
Publisher Hyperion CH
Published Date Oct 6, 2009
The story told in three third point of views: Schuyler’s, Mimi’s and Bliss’. Schuyler, Bliss and Mimi have their chapters in turn. But it’s too short to absorb. For a whole book, their third point of view fill the story little by little.
I don’t like it when I left Schuyler’s part. It made me read faster so I can get past on Mimi’s and Bliss’ parts and back to Schuyler again. I don’t know why. Maybe because I like it when Oliver is around (the ending doesn’t happen as I expected). it can be said he is the main male character in book 4. And as other book, the main character ended with the one they love. Unfortunately, love doesn’t meet Oliver’s way. He becomes a wise grown up man. And that makes me love him more.
I hope to read great war between Abaddon and Azrael in the next book. It kindly to happen since Jack left his bonded twin to be with Schuyler, a nothing halfblood.

No comments: