Monday, March 15, 2010

Read all the series OR read it in turn with others?

Confused. That is the very first thing happen everytime I read one sequel after reading other books from other series. Much more difficult to regain all the story if i don’t read it at once.
I prefer read one book from one series then continue with other series. So as not to feel bored. Now I think that’s silly enough. I will have to remember all the story from the beginning before I read the next one. Sometimes, in some part of the book, I stop and collect the important things and connect the dots. That’s just wasting time.
What do you think of that? Is it much easier to finish the series before continue to other series? I’ve done that when I read Twilight saga. But that’s because I have only that series in my hand. Now I have plenty choices.
Let me know what you’re thinking, guys.

No comments: