Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Top Ten Most Lovable Female Characters 2008

Most romance books chose female character as the main protagonist, especially written by female authors. And they are readers’ main focus. But not all the main female has characteristics I like. Sometimes, I prefer the supporting female than the leading one. In this case, their characters are easier to remember. This time I write ten lovable femalecharacters I love.

Here are the list:
1. Alice Cullen on Twilight sagas
2. Rebecca Brandon (used to Bloomwood) on Shopaholic series
3. Hermione Granger on Harry Potter sagas
4. Holly Kennedy on P.S. I Love You
5. Miranda Sweet on Behaving Badly
6. Tara Dupont on Autumn in Paris
7. Marcia Overstrand on Septimus Heap: Magyk
8. Angela Weber on Twilight sagas
9. Jane Bloomwood on Shopaholic series
10. Isabella Swan on Twilight sagas

No comments: