Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What I Like in the World?

Hmmm, a lot of things. I like movies. I like music. I like piano. I like to eat (everything
delicious and look delicious). But the most I like is books. Fiction ones. Drama, romance,
fantasy, mystery, horror, suspense, thriller, comedy. All of them. All genres. Not just for
young adult or adult but for teenager too. I. LIKE. BOOK.

As you can see here, I have almost written only romance and fantasy books. Those are the
most common genre and people like it. Though they are romance and fantasy, the authors
combined them with other genres. It isn't pure romance. It isn't pure fantasy. There are
comedy romance (Wanderlust; Love, Hate and Hocus-Pocus). There are fantasy romance (Twilight sagas). Now, books has more than one genre. With doing this, authors can develop the story deeper and wider in order to get variation fo stories to attract publishers and readers. We
as readers, won't feel bored. We know the richness of our lives and get something for it.

I. LIKE. BOOK.

No comments: